Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Lost and tonight Survivor

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats one I haven't watched BUT Zach got me watching Heroes and that is pretty darn good for Monday night TV!!!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jericho was great...LOST was about the same though and they need to step it up. I actually enjoyed Idol this week and have a couple or three favorites!!!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I nearly gave up on Lost. But this week's show was very good. I've given up on Jericho right before the last break. And I'm pretty upset that Heroes is on a break again! I love that show. They should never leave a week between ever again. That's right. 52 episodes a year.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the last Lost episode....bye bye submarine...

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bunch off liars they are...each one holding something back!!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I KNOW...Zach got me hooked on Heroes!!! Lost is still got my interest piqued BUT SERIOUSLY they totally need to stop showing 3 new episodes then taking breaks for______________? There are too many shows that do this and it's pissing me off...LIKE with HOUSE damnit....THAT SHOW needs to be on every week!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •